Monday, January 20, 2020

Write A Concise Press Release











About:

I will write a concise Press Release based on the outline provided. The Press Release will be in a single page format that can be submitted via email to the media. I can provide you with multiple styles for the same Press Release so that you can submit it to different kinds of media outlets. 



I will include links for Press Releases that are being submitted as web releases. Contact me for detailed discussion of your requirements. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication. Great work and very rapid response. Much appreciated!

:

Quick turnaround. Met expectations well.

:

Excellent output, understands the instruction very well, Fast delivery and I will order again!

:

Great job done on a press release.

:

Greatly appreciate your talent!




No comments:

Post a Comment