Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Write A Press Release











About:

I will write an attention grabbing press release for you. As a media professional with more than a decade of newsroom experience, I know what editors, assignment editors and reporters look for in a release.



How it works:

Send me a message before purchasing this gig.



I will send you a questionnaire.



You will respond with the needed information.



I will create a stunning press release that you can submit to any media outlet.

***If you need more than 175 words, message me for a custom offer. Please do not order multiple press releases for the same project.***

Thank you. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

What an awesome project. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I hope to work with you again!

:

Oliva did a great job. I will definitely use her in the future and refer her to my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment