Friday, January 17, 2020

Write Press Release With Journalistic Tone Plus Press Release Distribution











About:

I am a PR Expert with extensive knowledge in Press Release writing & distribution. I have helped over 600 clients launch their press release campaign in the last 6 years, which resulted in huge media exposure and brand awareness.


WHAT I DO: I write professional and engaging press releases using standard PR guidelines to announce/launch (Product/Services/Events/Book, Music, Game, App Releases), and Massive SEO Distribution.



HOW I DO IT: I prepare a compelling press release - using your newsletter, website or notes, that is both highly readable to the general public and carefully crafted for search engine optimization so as to deliver your information to the intended audience.


WHY IT WORKS: I have over 6 Years of experience writing feature articles, press releases, advertising materials, ETC. I ensure accuracy, professionalism and a journalistic tone.


What You Get:

  • A Newsworthy press release
  • Massive SEO Distribution
  • You review the press release before distribution

  • Full PDF distribution report
  • Confidence in your product/service

  • Fast & professional service

  • Excellent Customer Support
  • Maximum Satisfaction
  • SALES.



> Google News Index Guaranteed!



Place Your Order Now.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work. Press release professionally written.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience.

Seller's Response:

Excellent! I'd recommend.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience.

Seller's Response:

Great work. Thank you for your help.




No comments:

Post a Comment