Saturday, January 18, 2020

Write Your SEO Press Release Or Business Script











About:

News organisations are inundated with press releases every day.  So how do you make yours cut through the clutter?

 

It begins with crisp, clear writing and that’s what I’m good at. I gained my Post Graduate Journalism Degree at the acclaimed London College of Communication and I work with many of the UK’s leading BBC and Independent news operations, plus business clients around the world.

 

I will carefully research and write your next press release and get your message across with clarity and maximum effectiveness. 



For examples of my recent Press Releases and distribution services, just get in touch.



Check my reviews.

 

Distribution Extras:

 

Personally sent to all major UK National Newspaper Editors: (+$150)

 

The Sun

Daily Mirror

The Guardian

The Observer 

The Times

Sunday Times

Financial Times

Daily Telegraph 

Sunday Telegraph 

Daily Mail

Daily Express

The Independent 



Personally sent to all major newspaper titles in LONDON (20+ titles)  (+$180)



You will receive a detailed distribution report following submission, plus a screenshot showing proof of delivery.

 

Contact me for further information.

 

Regards

 

Jean-Paul

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant! Thank you so much

:

Excellent

:

Thank you for your business. Best regards. Jean-Paul

:

Great team Player

:

Great communication, the PR was very professionally written and I will be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment