Sunday, January 5, 2020

Write Newsworthy Press Release Professionally











About:

  • Check out my AMAZING prices and Delivery Times!!



    **************
  • 8+ years of combined experience in writing and designing PRESS RELEASES for national and multinational clients.




I will write/compile press release about your special events, book/music release, on-line games, office concerns and any other announcement from the information you provide me with.



I will provide you PRESS RELEASE in more than one file format i.e DOC/JPG/JPEG/PDF/GIF without additional cost.



I will write press release as per your words requirement.



Applying appropriate Getty Images in Press Release will cost extra $2.

 

What's required from you:



✓ Provide me with a clear topic of the press release. 

✓ A website link also if you feel comfortable.



Please message me before ordering so i'll provide you my best services.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

outstanding experience! AAA+++

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience ! Thanks

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding and impressive experience !

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment