Sunday, January 5, 2020

Distribute Your Press Release To Every UK National Newspaper Editor











About:

With over 30 years professional experience working with the BBC and UK Media, I have extensive contacts with National, Regional and Local Newspaper Editors.



I will personally distribute your Press Release to all these influential media leaders, offering you the best chance of publication in these premier UK newspaper titles.



You will receive a detailed distribution report following submission.



National UK Editor Contacts:

Huffington Post UK

The Guardian

The Sun

Daily Mirror

The Observer 

The Times

Sunday Times

Financial Times

Daily Telegraph 

Sunday Telegraph 

Daily Mail

Mail On Sunday

Daily Express

Sunday Express

The Independent (online)



UK Regional Media Contacts



I will distribute your Press Release to all the local news media in one UK Region, (e.g. Hampshire, London or Yorkshire)



Check my reviews!



For examples of my Press Release writing and Distribution Report just get in touch.



Assuring you of my best attention



Regards



Jean-Paul

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jean was very communicative and I would definetly recommend him for any client. Will work with him in future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind comments. It was a pleasure working with you. My warmest regards. Jean-Paul

:

My press release wasn't published at any of the suggested media, so nothing is guaranteed at all. Money is lost however...

:

Good seller. He distributed the article to the agents. I have to wait and see when my article will be published and in how many major newspapers:)

:

A first-class buyer and a real pleasure to work with. I will keep you informed.




No comments:

Post a Comment