Thursday, December 10, 2020

Write, Edit And Consult On Your Press Release











About:

I am an experienced publicist with a journalism degree, which translates to 10+ years of writing & editing experience. I have written 100+ press releases for major companies, including Audi, Activision, Bugatti and INFINITI. I know what makes for an effective press release that will engage journalists, help your SEO and lead to media coverage!



I offer three packages:

  • Basic: I will review a press release that you've already written and provide my edits & rewrite suggestions. Based on the content, I will consult with you on the best media outlets to receive your release.
  • Standard: I will draft a 500-word release for you and will go through two rounds of revisions with you. This part of the process should take 2-3 days. I will then compile a list of 25 media outlets for you to approve. Once you do, I will pitch your release to those outlets to secure stories. The rest of the time in this project will be dedicated to follow-up with journalists and any coordination on interviews, assets, etc.
  • Premium: This package is the same as Standard but with 25 more outlets.


I am ready to take your press release to the next level so please place your order now!



Thank you,

Alex

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment