Thursday, December 17, 2020

Write Your Next Press Release For You











About:

Using my more than 10 years' writing and PR experience, I will write your next press release. This can be announcing a new product or service, event, special milestone, or whatever you have that warrants a press release. I will write in AP style with headline, sub head, body, and boilerplate and the end. 



I write my press releases using the inverted pyramid method with all important release information at the top and funneling down the details. I also do my best to write engaging headlines that will stand out to reporters and can help with tips for sending your press release to media contacts, if needed.



Let's chat- happy to help with your next release! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment