Thursday, December 10, 2020

Create A Press Release For Your Business Needs











About:

Looking for a press release tailored to your needs by an established public relations professional? Well, look no further. In the span of my career, I have built a reputation as being an exceptional writer that can create catchy, and well-thought press releases that garner media attention both locally and nationally. I have worked for several global brands, creating and distributing press releases on their behalf. 



In order to best customize your press release to reach your targeted audience, every project will begin with a questionnaire about your business or brand.



I am available to answer any questions you may have before hiring my services.



Unlimited revisions provided to every client to guarantee 100% satisfaction.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment