Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Write A Press Release Or Biography In Spanish











About:

Hi, my name is Jaime, and I'm from Ibiza (Spain). I'm a Digital Marketing professional and have worked across various roles in the music industry. I hold a high level of professionalism and have a wide network of friends and work associates in the music business. 



I have a professional copywriter on my Marketing team and together we'll write your story so you can share your art with the world and introduce yourself with an industry-standard text!



A great Bio or Press Release is the best way to introduce your work to the audience and industry professionals like blogs, music curators or labels.



Every order includes:



Original copywriting.

In-depth proofreading.

Excellent customer service

1 free revision.



You can also contact me for custom orders and requests.

Please note: this service doesn't provide press release distribution.



You're one click away to take your musical career to another level!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very fast and created an artist bio that is extremely thorough and detailed. He also wrote it in Spanish! Which is a big plus. Great communication, easy to work with and quality Artist Bio that will be useful for my upcoming press release!

:

Delivery on time...Very Porfessional!

:

Muchas gracias!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment