Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Write A Press Release Aimed At Your Target Audience











About:

I want to write you an engaging media release that journalists will want to read.



I bet you have an amazing story to tell, but just don't know how to 'sell' it to journalists. Well I do!



More than 20 years of experience on both sides of the coin mean that I not only understand HOW to write a good press release, I also know what journalists WANT, after all, I was one for more than a decade.



By purchasing this service you will receive:



  • A professional service delivered from over 20 years' experience in journalism and PR
  • A two way conversation to ensure I fully understand what you want to shout about
  • Advice on the best way to capture the attention of the media
  • An industry standard press release, complete with title, subtitle and Notes to Editor section
  • Your finished press release in Word and Pdf formats
  • Peace of mind



Having successfully written press releases for many organisations, charities and businesses I can turn my hand to any industry and write about anything.



It is important to me that you are happy with what I write so will always fully communicate with you to ensure you are satisfied with the result. 



I hope you are excited about this, because I am! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I go to Marie for all my press related needs now. Very professional and detailed in her approach.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

good work :-)

:

Thankyou. It was. A pleasure to work for you.

:

Marie exceeded my expectations and truly captured the true essence of what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment