Thursday, December 10, 2020

Complete Press Release Distribution In One Day











About:

Timely distribution is my specialty and I have many years of experience in distribution of various type of press releases. I will proofread and edit your press release in order to avoid any grammatical and spelling errors before distribution.





BASIC PACKAGE : Distribution to 250 News sites Including DIGITAL JOURNAL, GOOGLE NEWS, ASK, Azcentral and many more + Full PDF Distribution Report





STANDARD PACKAGE: Distribution to 300 News sites Including DIGITAL JOURNAL, GOOGLE NEWS, ASK, Azcentral and many more + Full PDF Distribution Report





PREMIUM PACKAGE : distribution to about 400 News sites including Google News, FOX, MARKETWATCH, NEWS NOW, BEZINGA, , and many more + Full PDF Distribution Report

Reviews


:

Seller was good. I just have no way to check results. I will have to find another way to do this.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment