Friday, December 25, 2020

Write Your Press Release And Plan Your Distribution Strategy











About:

I will write the perfect press release and help you build your own press list for distribution. With your own press list you will be equipped to sustainably build relationships with press and media.



Journalists work to tight deadlines and hate wasting their time. I should know, I used to be one. This is why I am the perfect person to write, format and distribute your press release.



I guide my clients through the PR process so they understand why we operate the way we do. My clients receive an industry standard press release and the tolls they need to start managing their own media comms.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller well researched my fashion niche and I was astounded at how well written the press release is, you can tell from reading it that the press release was wrote by an actual journalist. I will certainly use again in future and well worth every penny, you certainly do get what you paid for. Very hard to find this quality of work nowadays.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback. I really enjoyed working with you guys and wish you all the best.

Seller's Response:

Robert is simply brilliant. He understood our brand's philosophy perfectly from the start and wrote an excellent press release. He also gave us plenty of valuable information and tips that we will use now and in the future. We look forward to working with him again. Thanks Robert!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. All the best!

:

Perfect, many thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment