Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Write Your Efficient Press Release Within Next 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to my press release gig here on Fiverr!



I am Amina,

My service is perfect for press releases, bios, and more. 

I've been privileged to work with people and businesses of all backgrounds. From artists and start-ups to business owners, realtors and entrepreneurs, anything goes!

My goal is to provide impactful, reader-friendly, and compelling content for your needs.



My expertise period is one of many reasons giving me the comfort of writing on a wide range of topics, each with a specified vocabulary to help to understand and get to the point directly.



Your final draft:

  • Starts with a catchy and keyword-centered title (Subtitle if needed)
  • Engage the reader (use of sarcasm, examples, etc)
  • Be proofed numerous times to ensure an error-free final draft



By purchasing this gig, you will be guaranteed:

  • An SEO-optimized press release
  • 100% plagiarism-free
  • A release title AND subtitle
  • Unlimited revisions to ensure your satisfaction



I am astonishingly excited to get to know you, I look forward to our collaboration.

Reviews


:

Thanks I she’s was great

:

Very fast and very professional! Thank you so much!

:

amazing all round

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment