Friday, December 11, 2020

Press Release Writing With Press Release Distribution On Fiverr











About:

I am Peter Roland a freelance journalist and PR expert. I can help your company generate media coverage and communicate your messages effectively with a compelling and effective press release that would draw media attention.



The launch of your eBook, website, mobile app (iOS, Android), music EP, kickstarter and crowdfunding campaign, etc is not complete without adequate exposure through a well written press release which could in turn lead to massive conversions. This is where you definitely need my services.



With standard press release guidelines, knowledge of your brand, products and services, understanding of your market, and research on what your competitor is doing with an awareness of the competitive edge you have to offer, I will write press releases that will grab media attention.



My distributions are not just search engine optimized, they also guarantee you a comprehensive 99% pick up rate with guaranteed publications.



Brief Summary:



  • SEO distributions
  • Customized distribution report
  • Express deliveries
  • Local distributions (gig extra).



Related Bonuses:



  1. Keyword Targeting
  2. Top-Tier Backlinks
  3. Google and Google News Indexing



Please, read FAQs before you place an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my very first experience on fiverr and contrary to what I heard from my colleagues that there are low quality sellers here I can gladly say I did not experience that neither did I expect such high quality writing and detailed report of the distributions. If you want high quality use this dude! He's too good tbh.

Seller's Response:

I'm so happy I was able to satisfy you with my services. Thanks a lot for feedback and massive thanks for the tip too.

Seller's Response:

Peter was beyond helpful! And amazing to work with. He was fast, professional and polished. As a Chief Marketing Officer content writing can get cumbersome for me and having access to a professional writer like Peter is fantastic! THANK YOU! I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him for all your Press Release requirements.

Seller's Response:

Asides the many pickups i got forr my news, Pete is such an amazing writer. I did not need any revisions. With very little information he came up with exactly what I needed meaning he did his own research. This guy knows his stuff A+++

:

I'm very grateful for the kind words Phil. Thank you so much for the Tip.




No comments:

Post a Comment