Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Write Press Releases That Get Attention











About:

I offer a professional and effective press release writing service, including advice on media strategy, pulling on my decade-plus experience in PR for the UK Government, Oil & Gas and Tech.



Whether you have news to announce, want to celebrate a success or need to issue a statement, I will quickly identify your key messages and produce content in the right format to get media interest and coverage, including eye-grabbing headline and 'real voice' quotes.



You can rely on me to quickly find the right voice for your business or organisation and represent you with media, knowing I've got years of experience doing the same for UK Government Ministers and in business, most recently for ExxonMobil.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment