Saturday, December 19, 2020

Write A Captivating Press Release











About:

About This Gig

Let me create a press release that will showcase you and your company to the world!



Are you exhausted and tired of the annoyance and expense of receiving and submitting to the media badly written press releases? I am here to offer you possibly the most magnificent and fascinating press release gig on Fiverr. I  don't claim to be anything except a really good (native English) writer. I am here to ensure that you achieve the best in publicity by writing the release; your duty is only to get a good media for the distribution! Then wait and cherish the amazing traffic that will follow.



My press release is formatted using your contact information, amazing title, and subtitle (optional). Please check out my gig packages for other options..





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

It is an amazing experience working with Laura. I recommend her and certainly will come back for more

:

Thanks so much

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment