Monday, December 28, 2020

Write You An Outstanding Press Release











About:

Welcome to my gig!

I am a professionally trained writer with nearly a decade of experience writing press releases. If you need a high-quality press release and outstanding customer service, you are in the right spot!

I thoroughly research before I begin writing, and I am comfortable writing on any topic and focusing on any industry.

By purchasing this gig, you are guaranteed to receive:

·      High-quality Search Engine Optimized (SEO) press release

·      All original content that is written by me (no outsourcing)

·      Thorough industry research to ensure your press release stands out amongst the rest

·      Revisions

I also offer professional blogging, proofreading and editing - check out my other gigs if you would like your press release turned into an SEO blog.

I am always available to discuss further so if you have any questions, send me a message. I look forward to working with you and bringing your press release dreams to life!

Chelsea

Reviews


:

Great work! Thank you very much

:

Fantastic as always!

:

Always great. Thanks for you hard work!

:

5 Stars. Wish I could give her 10 stars!

:

The best in the business! Great work once again!




No comments:

Post a Comment