Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Write A Compelling Press Release With SEO Optimization











About:

Press releases are an extremely valuable communications and marketing tool, allowing you to gain exposure and media coverage for your business, as well as communicate new and pertinent information to your audience.



I am a communications professional who writes and edits press releases (among other forms of content) for a living! I have written press releases on a wide array of topics, for private companies and non-profits alike, that are concise and optimized to gain media attention.



This gig provides you and your business with:

  1. A SEO-optimized, 300-500 word press release, using several keywords, delivered within 3 days maximum.
  2. Minimum 2 revisions.
  3. Title and subtitle for the press release



I'm also available to proofread and copyedit press releases that have already been written - feel free to contact me directly if that's something you're looking for.



I'm dedicated to providing high-quality work for your and your business - and I look forward to working with you!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment