Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Write Your Press Release, From An Emmy Winning Journalist











About:

As a former print journalist and current television reporter, I know exactly what works (on me) when reading a press release. So let me write one for you. Effective press engagements are quick reads with sharp, active sentences (rarely longer than a single page). They're easy to understand, converting your 'technical speak' into the language of a reporter. A good press release caters to the reader and stresses what is most important for them to know.



At the end of the day, any newsroom in the country will have an inbox full of press releases--you're competing for their attention. If you want your news to make the news, you have to stand out.



I will use AP copywriting style to craft your release, and if you'd like I can even help research/distribute it for you. I will write something that will work.



Finally, I'm fairly new to freelance work so I'm starting low and hoping you'll give me a shot.

Reviews


:

I've been thinking about how to write this review, I want to give my honest feedback. I've been searching for someone who can help me with my press release for my children's book. For 3 days, I had look through all profiles. According to experiences, using top-rated sellers will not go wrong but I was wrong. I saw Zach profile because I was searching for a journalist but I was very worried cause he has no rating at all! I thought I will send him my draft and see what he offer. He looked through my draft and immediately point out what I wanted and something I can't express! He wrote me a perfect press release and even did research for me! I am really glad that I had got his service! Try him!

:

Zach was fantastic to work with for this project. Not only was he timely, but he was also very adept at understanding the industry and what they were looking for in a press release. Would absolutely refer business to him and hope to be a repeat customer.

:

Zach did an outstanding job and delivered a newsworthy press release within the specified time. The communication was great, and he went above and beyond to work with us in making this press release as good as could be. If you are looking for a press release writer, look no further.

:

He was incredibly easy to work with. His patience in getting my press release to media standards is remarkable. I highly recommend him.

:

Did exactly what he stated. Will definitely be back for future press releases. Easy to work with and very considerate.




No comments:

Post a Comment