Friday, December 4, 2020

Write Professional PR For Your Brand











About:

Hi! My name is Asma Murad. I am a professional PR writer, blogger, copy writer. My service is perfect for press release, bio, description and many more. I have been working with the people with different backgrounds. My aim is to provide impactful and stirring content for your needs.



My Offer Includes:



* Original content

* Proofreading

* Quick customer services ( 6 to 12 hours)

* Client satisfaction 



Each package is designed with a specific word length to cover different purposes. Please consult each description for pricing per word, recommended uses, and delivery times.

I recommend you to contact with me for suggestions before ordering as I would love to talk about the projects and give ideas related to it. 



Thanks for your keen interest in my GIG. looking forward for your positive respond.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment