Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Write You A Kickass Expert Press Release











About:

Hi,I’m Heidi, a PRO verified expert copywriter, and I’d love to put your thoughts into words!

About Me

I am a PR & Marketing expert with over a decade of experience leading the communications for brands including Google Play Music, Lurpak, Rekorderlig, Lomography, The Gro Company and many more. I live in the UK, where I run a Marketing Consultancy.

Where Has My Writing Been Published?

As a writer my work has been published in titles including The Huffington Post, Run Riot Magazine, Sleep Club Magazine and Food Magazine. I am used to adapting to a wide range of industries and briefs, and have written for both trade and consumer press covering in depth topics as diverse as infant sleep safety, analogue photography, celebrity interviews and the economic impact of the quinoa trade in Peru (surprisingly divisive!)

When you buy this gig, you will receive…

  • A professionally written press release, which brings together all of your important news in a cohesive and impactful way
  • Industry standard formatting, so that your press release is ready for you to just hit send
  • Unlimited revisions - if you don't like something, let me know and I'll change it at no extra cost

Reviews


:

Heidi has been excellent to work with, she has delivered a press release for me me which was just what I required e press release was delivered on schedule. I would highly recommend Heidi's services.

:

Great writer and great job! We've worked with a lot of writers on Fiverr and Heidi is definitely in the top tier. Recommend and will use again.

:

Excellent Communication and efficiency.

:

Great!! Thanks for finishing this ahead of the schedule!! Well written!!

:

Another great press release! Very well written and exceeded our expectations. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment