Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Professionally Compose Your Press Release











About:

Hey there!

I will compose and submit (optional) your press release in a professional manner.

i am a new seller so i can provide you a free press release for a good review.

Regards,

Hamza

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent. Hamza is very professional, articulate, and pro-active.

:

Excellent service. Professional and patient with a safety net of money back guarantee. 10/10 would hire and recommend again.

:

Excellent service. Professional and patient with a safety net of money back guarantee. 10/10 would hire and recommend again.

:

My order was partially delivered and the requirements were not met. Now you are not responding. How are you going to work like this?

:

respected client! I distributed your pre written press release to multiple outlets even thou my standard distributors refused to accept the press release citing structure error. I am offering you all your money back (minus the fiverr charged). And I apologize for the terrible experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment